Bribing your child to perform for a camera?? Have you no shame?:)
What can I say... I perform for bribes too!
I love the sound of her voice. Love the christmas card collage idea, but where are you?
Classic! Love it!
ok alana.... you have to go see Abe's version of this that he learned last year at the very same preschool!!!http://sunnyside1976.blogspot.com/2007/12/chubby-little-snowman.htmlI can't believe she talks. Ok - i knew she could, but when I knew Alana, she was so quiet.Does she have Miss Erin?
Too cute! I hope you gave her more than just ONE marshmellow for that great performance!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Bribing your child to perform for a camera?? Have you no shame?
:)
What can I say... I perform for bribes too!
I love the sound of her voice. Love the christmas card collage idea, but where are you?
Classic! Love it!
ok alana.... you have to go see Abe's version of this that he learned last year at the very same preschool!!!
http://sunnyside1976.blogspot.com/2007/12/chubby-little-snowman.html
I can't believe she talks. Ok - i knew she could, but when I knew Alana, she was so quiet.
Does she have Miss Erin?
Too cute! I hope you gave her more than just ONE marshmellow for that great performance!!
Post a Comment