No doubt about it - you guys were born in the wrong era! Love your hippie look! Tell Craig I like him better that way. =)
you guys are so funny! I love it. I love how much your hair has grown Cheri!! I'm just wondering if Craig is going to keep the look when he's up on the stand at church. What a fun party!
Dad said Port Townsend must have rubbed off on you.
So funny! I was so bummed we were out of town for the party. I would have loved to have seen the costumes. You guys look good.
I love when a blog makes me laugh out loud. This post did it. Wow. You guys look awesome.
So funny i love it....Your costume is looking so cute.......___________________susanaGet easy cash at your door step
Post a Comment
6 comments:
No doubt about it - you guys were born in the wrong era! Love your hippie look! Tell Craig I like him better that way. =)
you guys are so funny! I love it. I love how much your hair has grown Cheri!! I'm just wondering if Craig is going to keep the look when he's up on the stand at church. What a fun party!
Dad said Port Townsend must have rubbed off on you.
So funny! I was so bummed we were out of town for the party. I would have loved to have seen the costumes. You guys look good.
I love when a blog makes me laugh out loud. This post did it. Wow. You guys look awesome.
So funny i love it....
Your costume is looking so cute.......
___________________
susana
Get easy cash at your door step
Post a Comment