Thursday, October 28, 2010

Health Update

Just a little health update (for those who are still interested!). I just had a heart scan and blood workup and happy to report that my body has finally bounced back from all it's gone through since '08. My heart's ejection fracture had been low due to the Herceptin treatments I was taking up till last summer, but it's now back to normal. My blood work showed everything's great! So on to the 5K Race for the Cure Saturday!!!

3 comments:

Jan said...

YEAH!!!! What great news! Just what we have all been praying for! Love you!!

Karen said...

I am definitely interested in hearing your good health news! I've been thinking about you a lot lately as I read "Promise Me" (the story of how the Susan G. Komen foundation & Race for the Cure came to be). It made me thankful for those two sisters and how their fight very literally saved the life of my dear friend!

SandyKay said...

Yippppeee! Thanks for sharing.