Monday, August 18, 2008

Duct Tape!

Can you believe that this bouquet of flowers is made entirely of duct tape?! One of my incredible young women from church, Becki Bradsher, can make anything out of duct tape. She taught the other girls one evening, and they brought these over to me. I just love them! And they don't even need water! Thanks Collierville 2nd ward!

9 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

Glad you like them. Lots of blood, sweat, and tears went into those. Kidding! I hope you know how much the YW love you. They were so excited to make these for you, especially Becki.

Andrew and Katie Mohr said...

How cool. I see that your YW really love you. It's not surprising to me at all. You are such an amazing person and a great leader. I know that I am the person I am because of your love and example. You were such and amazing YW president in Kannapolis and I hope you know how much you are missed.
I am glad that you are doing well with your treatments.

Karen said...

Those flowers are amazing! Jordan wishes he were there so he could learn how to make them. =)

Heather said...

Oh my goodness... I love duct tape. Way to go Becki and YW. I love, love this idea. Now we just need a tutorial from the girls. You are loved cheri!!

oh - i came up with a solution for you... let's just have Hannah come over to talk with alana because they could keep each other talking with their nonstop chattering. ay-ay-ay!

shauna said...

AWESOME!

SandyKay said...

Wow. I've made a few things with duct tape in my days, but never anything I would actually call pretty. Those are amazing! Can I join the Beehives class?

Heather said...

Hannah saw your bouquet and she thought they were real. She said she wanted to make 280,000 pink flowers out of tape. But then she realized that would take a lot of tape.

Kristen said...

That boquet is amazing. I need some of those around!

jaylynw said...

I'd love to send those flowers to Justin. He loves duct tape projects. They are awesome. Good job, YW.