Thursday, July 17, 2008

Great News!

I had my chemo today - Cytoxin round 3 of 3. The appointment went very well. The doctor did a physical exam and could find no trace of the tumor at all! I said, "So does that mean I can stop coming in for treatments?" I supposed that the laughter meant no.
So this drug is great for me. My blood levels are all normal and aside from being wiped out for 24 hours (that will hit me on Saturday), the rest of the time is very much normal. Tonight we brought a picnic dinner and went to downtown Collierville for the Summer Sunset Concert.
Next appointment in two weeks will be a new drug and will take 5 hours to administer!!
Once again, thank you sooo much Aubree for watching Tolan and Alana for me today -- you're the best!

4 comments:

kelly said...

yeah cheri!

Reeses Pieces said...

Yay, that's wonderful news. I can't believe the amount of energy you have. You are one amazing woman and MOM!

Kristen said...

What great news! I am so happy for you. Yippee!

SandyKay said...

You are one serious cancer-butt-kicker.