I feel so much better!! We had quite a time of it last week, with sickness and injuries. Mom's aren't supposed to get sick! But I'm doing much, much better now.I had an ob/gyn appointment yesterday, and everything looks great. The baby is measuring about 6 1/2 pounds and all systems functioning well. We can't wait to meet this little guy!
I'm scheduled for a steroid shot on Thursday just to make sure the baby's lungs are developed; and then a blood check on Friday to make sure I'm ready for surgery on Monday.
The clothes are washed, bottles ready, bassinet situated, diapers and wipes piled up, and my Mom's on her way - set to arrive Thursday evening! Here we go!
7 comments:
Wow! It's just around the corner- how exciting to meet a new son. What a special, wonderful miraculous moment that awaits you. Enjoy and best of luck.
Wow - I really hope everything goes very, very well! Keep us updated when you have a chance!
Phew! I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better. I can't wait to meet the newest little Sharp. If he's even half as adorable and fun-loving as your other Sharp boys (and girl), then you'll be a lucky mom!
Conway calling Mission Control... only 5 days to go! (Just a reminder.) And All systems are go here for any way we can help. We are very excited about Sharp #4, that Cheri and Alana are doing much better, and just waiting to hear that Mom and baby Heber-Tolan are doing finely after he enters earth. Now Cheri, have a cozy, relaxed, weekend while nibbling on some chocolate chip cookies.
With 5 days to go...I am getting as anxious as you! I cannot wait to meet him on your blog. Make sure you don't put the pictures on the side but inside your posting. I cannot copy the ones off to the side. Just a thought. I plan to steal baby pictures!! Hahaha! I am so glad things are going well and as planned. You are such an awesome trooper. I am soglad you have so many people around you that are so ready and willing to help out. I guess that comes with answers to prayers as well. we are keeping you in our prayers. We love ya, I love ya! I thought about getting abuddy pass from my mom and mabe visitng you in the Fall. It all depends on Rob's schedule and if I can leave for a few days wihtout kids. Just another thought. Take care dear friend. I love your blog!
Francys
Yay, he's almost here. Your Mom comes tomorrow, right? I bet you can't wait to see her. Let me know what I can do to help. Your Mom may want a break after a while too. I hope you're all recovered from sickness and ready for your next big week ahead.
Love Ya, Nicole
We are so excited for you! Good luck with everything. Just know that there is no easier way to have a baby than a scheduled C-section! :) No labor, no pain, and compared to what you have been through, recovery won't be too bad. Just be sure to let EVERYONE pamper you. I'll make sure Renee knows to call us to help. We love you and can't wait to hear about the new little man. Did you decide on a name?
Post a Comment