We just got back from the hospital with Tolan! He's been cleared to come home and join our family. We're so excited to have him with us. (Now the work begins!)
Cheri Yesterday Jared stopped by to let us know Tolan was home !! I know you are so thrilled to have him with ya'll ...the pictures of him on the blog are precious ! I can't wait to be able to see him ..I will be in touch when we get back in town ...if it is ok, I would love to walk down and see you and the baby . Love Jessica
Oh, He is absolutely beautiful! Good Job! I am so glad he is home with you. The kids look so excited on the pictures. I am so glad all is well. More thanky ou prayers on my front. I love ya Cheri. You never cease to amaze me.
Hooray! I'm so glad to hear that Tolan is home with you and improving each day. We love you and good luck as you're adjusting to your bigger family. Love,Jaylyn
lucy said she wants to hold the baby too- and keeps asking me where bryce and alana are going in the car, and if they're coming here. we're so happy that the baby's home with all of you now.
9 comments:
Yea! Welcome home, Tolan! What're you cooking for the celebration dinner? We'll be there at 5:00.
(just kidding)
So glad to hear things are going well, and that Tolan got to come home. He is the cutest little guy! Take care.
Hooray, this is wonderful news. Try and enjoy these moments while he is so small. Sure love you!
Yeah! I am so glad that Tolan is finally home with you.
Cheri
Yesterday Jared stopped by to let us know Tolan was home !! I know you are so thrilled to have him with ya'll ...the pictures of him on the blog are precious ! I can't wait to be able to see him ..I will be in touch when we get back in town ...if it is ok, I would love to walk down and see you and the baby . Love Jessica
We're so glad he's home and healthy. Glad you're together as a family!
Oh, He is absolutely beautiful! Good Job! I am so glad he is home with you. The kids look so excited on the pictures. I am so glad all is well. More thanky ou prayers on my front. I love ya Cheri. You never cease to amaze me.
Hooray! I'm so glad to hear that Tolan is home with you and improving each day. We love you and good luck as you're adjusting to your bigger family.
Love,Jaylyn
lucy said she wants to hold the baby too- and keeps asking me where bryce and alana are going in the car, and if they're coming here.
we're so happy that the baby's home with all of you now.
Post a Comment